KOSO 551T Top Guided Single Seat Globe Valves/JIS10K and ANSI class 150 only is compact and simple structured. KOSO 551T Top Guided Single Seat Globe Valves/JIS10K and ANSI class 150 only is usable in a broad scope of applications, including all cavitation-free liquid services as well as steam and gas services that meet noise regulations. Aiming at quick delivery and low prices, 551T is limited to JIS 10K, ANSI(JPI)150 lbs.
KOSO 551T Top Guided Single Seat Globe Valves/JIS10K and ANSI class 150 only is a globe valve and one of the most widely used valves. Its popularity is due to the friction between the sealing surfaces during opening and closing. Small force, relatively durable, small opening height, easy to manufacture, convenient maintenance, not only suitable for medium and low pressure, but also suitable for high pressure. The closing principle of the globe valve is to rely on the pressure of the valve stem to make the sealing surface of the disc and the sealing surface of the valve seat closely fit to prevent the medium from flowing.
KOSO 551T Top Guided Single Seat Globe Valves/JIS10K and ANSI class 150 only
(1) The structure of the stop valve is simpler than that of the gate valve, and it is more convenient to manufacture and maintain.
(2) The sealing surface is not easy to wear and scratch, and the sealing performance is good. There is no relative sliding between the valve disc and the sealing surface of the valve body when opening and closing, so the wear and scratches are not serious, the sealing performance is good, and the service life is long.
(3) When opening and closing, the disc stroke is small, so the height of the shut-off valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than that of the gate valve.
(4) The opening and closing moment is large, the opening and closing is laborious, and the opening and closing time is longer.
(5) The fluid resistance is large, because the medium passage in the valve body is relatively tortuous, the fluid resistance is large, and the power consumption is large.
(6) When the nominal pressure of the medium flow direction is PN≤16MPa, the downstream flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows upward from below the valve flap; when the nominal pressure PN≥20MPa, the reverse flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows downward from the top of the valve flap. In order to increase the seal performance. When in use, the shut-off valve medium can only flow in one direction and cannot change the direction of flow.
(7) The valve disc is often eroded when fully opened.
|Product name||KOSO 551T Top Guided Single Seat Globe Valves/JIS10K and ANSI class 150 only|
|Body type||551T Globe type|
|Body size||3/4″(20A) to 3″(80A)|
|Plug size||1/4″(8A) to 3″(80A)|
|Body rating||ANSI Class 150, JIS 10K|
|Fluid temperature||-5 to +200°|
|Connections||Flanged (RF, RTJ), Butt Weld, Socket Weld.|
|Body materials||SCPH2/WCB, SCPH21/WC6, SCPL1/LCB, SCS13A/CF8, SCS14A/CF8M, etc.|
|Trim materials||SUS316, SUS316+Stellite, SUS316+TFE etc.|
|Rangeability||50:1 to 30:1|
|Flow characteristics||Modified Eq%|
|Leakage||Metal seat Rated Cv × 0.01% ANSI Class VI
Soft seat Bubbletight ANSI Class VI
Control valves are mainly used in the following areas:
1. Petroleum equipment
2. Hydropower station
5. Food and medicine
6. Rural and urban architecture
7. Rural and urban heating
8. Environmental protection
Online support and Video technical support.