Flowserve Digital Positioner Logix 3800 is the latest generation of digital HART positioner. At the same time Flowserve Digital Positioner Logix 3800 is also a new generation of Foundation Fieldbus positioner. Flowserve Digital Positioner Logix 3800 is designed to provide superior performance and reliability. The Flowserve Digital Positioner Logix 3800 can be easily configured using local buttons, handheld devices or ValveSight software.
• SIL 3 capable, robust construction works in the harshest conditions for temperature, vibration, dirt, moisture, etc.
• High performance and precision control are provided by sensitive non-contact feedback sensor coupled with poppet-style relay. Predictive algorithms continuously monitor the health of the valve and actuator.
• Simple to use, one-button setup automatically configures the zero, span and gain of the positioner for most valves in less than 60 seconds
• Adaptable design is configurable to interface with valve, process and control system needs using HART, Foundation Fieldbus, 4-20 or discrete I/O signals
The Flowserve Logix 3800 digital positioner helps plant owners and operators maximize production while minimizing operating costs. It’s the oil and gas and chemical industries’ choice for applications that require a balance between technological sophistication and long-lasting reliability in tough environments. This high-precision positioner simplifies installation through easy configuration and calibration. It also facilitates improvements in process uptime, reliability and process throughput. Advanced diagnostics not only identify developing problems in the control valve, but also help guide corrective actions to ensure reduced return-to operation times. Compatible with linear and rotary valves and actuators, the Logix 3800 digital positioner offers embedded measurement, data reduction, and diagnostic functionalities. Its control system-independent user interface facilitates easy configuration, operation and system diagnostics with a single view.
|Product name||Flowserve Digital Positioner Logix 3800|
|Supply pressure effect||≤0.20% per
10 psi (0.69 bar)
|Output air capacity Standard relay||18 SCFM 60 psi (Cv 0.47)|
|Output air capacity Low bleed relay||18 SCFM 60 psi (Cv 0.47)|
|Air consumption Standard relay||0.3 SCFM 60 psi (Cv 0.008)|
|Air consumption Low bleed relay||0.075 SCFM 60 psi (Cv 0.002)|
|Temperature range Operating||-55°C to 85°C (-67°F to 185°F)|
The main application areas of valve positioners include:
1. Coal gasification project
2. Clean energy gasification unit
5. Water supply and water treatment
6. Pulp and paper
7. Industrial environment
8. Food and beverage
9. Life sciences and other fields
Online support and Video technical support.